some question

Hi !

Balsa-0.4.9 now works on my DLD 6.0, but i got some small questions:

1. How to change the size of the mailboxlist, some of my mailfolders got
long names but i can only read half of it ...

2. Sometimes i try to reply to a mail, but all i got is an error msg: Error
during sending (or something else) and then balsa shutdown.

3. How can i use the adressbock, do i need to ./configure with --enable-all
?

Thanks for help ....

--
Magnus Hinzke / LyNet Kommunikation GmbH / mhinzke@lynet.de
Ihr Partner im DPN Verbund fuer Luebeck, Hamburg, Kiel