Bug report

I just started using balsa today and I must say thank you for such a
nice piece of software, first of all

A couple of bugs I found with the source from CVS. The first is an
easy one, that I assume must either already be taken care of or
not noticed due to lack of POP3 usage. Attached is hopefully a context
diff to fix it. (I say hopefully because of the next bug. ;)

Secondly, this bug I can't think of an easy way to fix. The GNOME
function gnome_unconditional_pixmap_file is used in several places
in Balsa. This seems to cause problems when Balsa's pixmaps are
installed in /usr/local/share/pixmaps instead of /usr/share/pixmaps,
for me. When gnome_blahblah is called it returns a file that doesn't
exist. When attaching files to an e-mail, this causes a SEGFAULT.
This also is the reason why initialize_balsa()'s dialog has no
balsa logo when it's installed into /usr/local. The easy workaround
of installing it into /usr is lame, as such a limitation should not
be imposed by either GNOME or Balsa.

---
Mathieu Fenniak
laotzu@pobox.com
*** main-window.c.orig	Sun Jun  6 19:46:34 1999
--- main-window.c	Sun Jun  6 19:46:51 1999
***************
*** 425,435 ****
  static void
  check_new_messages_cb (GtkWidget * widget, gpointer data)
  {
-   if (balsa_app.current_index_child != NULL)
-     mailbox_check_new_messages (BALSA_INDEX (balsa_app.current_index_child->index)->mailbox);
-
    check_all_pop3_hosts (balsa_app.inbox, balsa_app.inbox_input);
    check_all_imap_hosts (balsa_app.inbox, balsa_app.inbox_input);
  }

  static void
+