Re: Balsa 4.6.2

Thanks!
	Yeah, it was there, and it did the trick.
	Balsa still doesn't compile, but I'm at least abit closer, & smarter.
What this may intail is just updating the whole gnome set via CVS, then
compiling the newest balsa against that...

	Throwing in the towel for tonight. It's nearly 2:00am.. time for some
sleep. Tomorrow's another day.

	Thanks everyone for the assistance tonight. I'll be back at it again
tomorrow.  (I'm going to get a decent mail reader one way or another (and I
don't like pine & elm...!).

		Night all!
			Ric