Balsa Core Dump w/out ".baslarc" file. (was Re:I hate this)

Balsa--

	I too had some trouble installing balsa from the source.  My problem was a
number of uninitialized variables in "misc.c" during the main make run.
	I have all the libraries linked properly (is everyone being forced to
link your gnome libraries & all to new ones to make balsa happy?) and now, when
I try and run Balsa I get this :

Unable to connect to Server Port 35091
/home/digital/.balsarc: 1: parse error
*** Could not load configuration file .balsarc
Seg Fault (Core Dumped!)

	At first I got a core dump because I did not have the file, and the
above error was generated from having an empty .balsarc (touch'ed.)
	I looked on the WWW site for rules on how to make a configuration file,
but not luck.  Any help would be appreciated!

~Cory Trese