hey

ok, just so everyone knows, balsa isn't dead nor am I.  I've been working on
Mozilla's GTK code for the last few months or so, which has delayed Balsa
development.  The website will be getting an overhaul this weekend and will
accually contain updated information.  In CVS, I have added --enable-all flags
to configure which is disabled by default.  This flag turns on/off all the
incomplete parts of balsa, such as the address book buttons, etc.  I would
recommend using CVS to anyone interested in using Balsa right now, as the
latest released version of balsa is somewhat lacking greatly.

anyways, back to coding :-)

--
pavlov@pavlov.net
http://www.pavlov.net/