Balsa Problem SOLVED!!! Re: balsa generates a bad .balsarc

Note that I am running RH 5.2 and had the problem, so it was not a distribution issue.  The problem seems to be with the version of libPropList that is in CVS (and has been in CVS for several weeks now).  Deleting this from my system and using "rpmfind --latest libPropList" to get a stable version completely solved the problem for me.

I hope that helps some of you that are still having difficulties with this.

BTW, I also managed to get IMAP working for the first time ever on this Linux box with Balsa.  It is really quite a slick little app now that it works!  :)

Jesse D. Sightler
http://www3.pair.com/jsight/