Re: undecleared funcs in .../libbalsa

Thus spake Brian M Dial (bdial@rkkengineers.com):

> Hrm , after doing some rgreps i  found references to those in a tcl80sh
> in /usr/local/bin.  My guess is you need tcl/tk 8.0 installed ;>

Ack!

I allready have tcl/tk8.0 on my system

I'm thinking it's something else - am I the only one
having problems compiling this? That would rule out
the possibility of a bug in the install source.

Guess I'll keep debugging...

Beers,

Corey
corey@virtual-impact.com

        Your mouse has moved. Windows NT must be restarted for
        the change to take effect.   Reboot now?  [ OK ]