Re: Address-book

On Tue, 3 Aug 1999, Ragnar Henriksen wrote:

> Hello,
> I made an change in address-book.c.
> You can now type the name you're searching for, and it will scroll down to it.
> Since I only changed address-book.c I'm mailing the whole file :)
> But may I come with an suggestion? Could someone commit all the latest patches into the cvs and make a new version? Or is it already done? There are to many patches to handle :)

I did some collecting of the balsa patches but I don't have a cvs account
if you are interested I can join all patches in a big patch like I did
before, a tar ball with the patches applied and even a rpm package of this
and put it on a place on the web. It's not an official release but it is

                                               Bruno Pires Marinho