Re: Another annoying thing

On 23-Apr-99 at 02:29, Richard Hult (rhult@hem2.passagen.se) wrote:

> > > If you are using Enlightenment, right-click Balsa's titlebar and select
> > > "Remember states", "All attributes"
> >
> > Which version of Enlightenment, and what Theme?  I'm using 0.15.0
> > with the default theme; and the right button doesn't doesn't bring
> > up any menu on titlebars.  (It does allow me to drag the window;
> > and double-clicking rolls/unrolls the window-shade.)
>
> Hmm ok. I use BrushedMetal, e 0.16, but I'm pretty sure it was there in
> 0.15.5.
>
> But that is still just a temporary solution I think.

I was more interested in why I don't get that menu on any window
in Enlightenment.

>                                                      Balsa really should
> remember the sizes of the different windows, toplevel, compose, read etc.
> Or am I wrong?

It certainly should if it was shutdown and resumed by the session
manager.  When exited individually, that might be another matter
of personal preference that should be user settable.  And if set
to not save that info on exit, it would be nice to have a button
somewhere to do a one-time save of the current info.

-Pat