A simple(?) question

Hi there,

	I'm looking at using Linux at work rather than Win95.  Given the
nature of my work there seems to be nothing that I need to run Windows
for, everything has an equivalent under Linux... except (there's always
an except).. we use Microsoft Exchange as our internal mail server (not
my choice).  Does Balsa (or any other Linux mail package) support
accessing Microsoft Exchange for mail? or are there any plans to do so?

Thanks,

Neil.

---
Neil Mercer