RE: Mailboxes behaviour

>I think it works this way because it loads tabs for each thing.. If you
>notice, there are tabs up at the top when you open more then one box. then
>if you want to change, you just click on a tab....
>I dont know if this is the best way of doing it thow....

I just think it's a bit weird that you have two ways of bringing a mailbox
up. The first time you have to double-click the tree, then after that you
can either click the tab or double-click the tree.

If you want to close a box, you have to use the tree.

I would remove the tabs altogether if I was in charge... Personally I think
it would be most easy to use if you just needed to click on the tree once
to bring up a certain mailbox.

The problem with the tabs is that they are not ordered like the ones in the
tree. The tree is always the same and you can open the right mailbox with
your eyes closed (almost, but you get my point :). It's simply so much more
easy to navigate around a tree than the tabs. All IMHO of course.

Richard