Re: The way this (and other gnome lists) work

> This is slightly off topic, but has been bugging me.
> Does anyone else find it strange the way this listserver relegates the
> list to the cc line. Is this normal? It seems to me to be a waste of
> bandwidth, as it means that unless people edit the to and cc lines before
> sending a message, anyone who contributes to a thread will thenceforth
> receive 2 copies of any continuation posts to that thread.

That has nothing to do with the listserver; it is purely a function
of the Mail User Agent that was used to reply to the original message.
And yes, it is perfectly normal.  (I'm not sure whether any of the
RFCs make any suggestions in this regard; but I wouldn't be surprised
if this is RFC-dictated behavour.)

-Pat