Re: balsa...

By the way, I can, as some others can probably too, maintain the web site up
to date with the info I would be provided with. Of course, there are a lot
of people who can do that, but I can't program so I guess it is good someone
not being able to do that get's useful somehow.
I mean, there is a lot to do : documentation project, languages (personnaly
I speak 3 fluently) implementation, and finally testing !
Let's get everybody involved guys.

jpg