Re: New Balsa Team

On Wed, 7 Apr 1999, Gleef wrote:

> On Wed, 7 Apr 1999, Nathan Clegg wrote:
> > What I was suggesting with a web site was not a collection of the chatter,
> > but rather an organization of information by category that we might
> > consolidate a bit.  Archives don't do this.

No by themselves they don't, but they do help get everything together in
one place. I wasn't aware (I'm not sure how) of the web interface to the
balsa archives - I sure am now. ;-)

> Fair enough, just wanted to make sure the existing resources were widely
> known.

Well I learned how to configure hypermail anyways...I can also host the
"organization of information by category for consolidation" if it's
needed.

I can't code so I'll do what I can.

Darron
darron@odi.ca