problems with balsa buttons

Hmm, ok, i got the latest snapshot of balsa compiled and installed it, but
it was seg faulting because i didnt have a ~/sounds dir(or one in whatever dir i ran balsa from).  I didn't know that was why, so i backed out and went back to .0.4.5
unfortunately, many things didnt work anymore.  reply wouldnt work, delete wouldnt work(either by pressing d or pressing icon, same thing for reply), i had to right click on the message then choose delete

I can choose the icon for new mail, though.

Im now running latest snapshot, but i still have these problems.  I can't reply, and the delete problem still.  CAn someone help me?
I deleted .balsarc, but that didnt fix it
__

http://www.geocities.com/vienna/1628
ICQ #3795561
lunarbard on AOL(Instant Messanger)
"We will not be the alternative, we will set the trend"