Re: Balsa Documentation.

Balsa does not have any documentation currently...... yeah i know, this
sucks and it needs something.

I don't have time to sit down and document everything in Balsa (especially
when I'm changing things more often than not.)

If someone wants to write some documentation, I don't mind helping out with
things they don't know, etc, but I don't have time to write it myself.

I know this is an important "feature" that needs to be there, but I just
don't have the time.  So volunteers, please start talking :)