Re: Nice Forms

> Hi all,
>
> i just found this:
> http://www.badboy.ro/assets/articles/niceforms/niceforms.html
>
> And maybe we can make forms on art.gnome.org little nicer too?
>
> What you think about this:
> http://www.badboy.ro/articles/2005-07-23/index.php

They are nice, and they seem quite accessible too, except for the combobox
I couldn't seem to select anything with the arrow keys. One other little
thing was I couldn't select the check and radio boxes by actually clicking
the boxes. I had to click the labels for them to work.

If these gripes could be fixed, I wouldn't mind considering them, as long
as there aren't any other foreseeable a11y problems with them. Anyone is
welcome to write a patch :-)

-Thomas