News item preview

One thing to add to the todo list for anyone wanting to get started on hacking the art-web code, is to implement a preview for the add/edit news item functions. I have just spent 15 minutes switching back and forth from the front page to the edit news item page until I got my news item the way I wanted! (Luckily I was able to do this on my development server before I posted the news item to live).

Patches on a postcard to the above address :-)

-Thomas