Re: suggestions for the dynamic login

У Пнд, 2005-06-20 у 00:25 +0200, Benjamin Berg пише:

> Possibility #2:
> Every page is able to do the login.

This is way, what i use on my all pages. But in real, on my pages you
call every time the same page... ;o) but with different urls.

>  3a. If successful it will display a message at the beginning of the
> page. After this the rest of the page just thinks that the user is
> logged in, and will work as if the user was logged in in the first
> place.
>
> Example of how this page might look like:
> http://benjamin.sipsolutions.net/tmp/3.png

Looks nice, but its overhead. You can see if you are successfull logined
if "login box" dissapier. You can else put User Name there, just in to
"logout box".

--
Kulyk Nazar