Re: art.gnome.org rss feed

Luke Stroven wrote:

On Mon, 2005-06-20 at 21:49 +0100, Thomas Wood wrote:

Do you need a link to the item as well - i.e. an <a> tag round the thumbnail and theme type text? Or will you use the item link tag from the feed?

I would think that an <a> tag around the thumbnail and theme type text
would be cool.

Luke
It suddenly occured to me that we already have the functionality to create items in that format (see "icon" view on theme/background listings). I've hacked up a test version here: http://art.thos.me.uk/rss.php?style=icons (none of the images will work because I don't have a full copy of them locally - they will work on the live server)

If this is the sort of thing you were looking for let me know and I'll commit it.

-Thomas