plan for jsp foo

Hi,

Jonathan and I were talking about the slowness of the XML-RPC interface
for the initial "GET" for a client, where you need to do lots of
roundtrips to get content for various objects.

One really clever thing we could do is for the initial "GET", on the
server, generate the Javascript and HTML code such that its state is
already initalized; for example, the generated JavaScript object Comment
would have its old_version variable already initalized.

The neat way to do this I think would be to have custom JSP tags which
map to our various Java classes, and which then generate the
corresponding JavaScript classes.