RE: [xslt] Bug Fix doubles the XSL preprocessing time

Hi,

Jerome, feel free to bang my skull with a hammer, but I already
added the enhancement you suggested to the refactored code of Libxslt.
I've added a notice in the code that it was your idea, so I hope you
don't feel pretermitted. It was too sweet a candy to wait any longer ;-)

Regards,

Kasimier