RE: [xslt] small patch for xsltFreeStylePreComps()

Hi,

[...]

Problem: Any clue how to also clear the "xsltExtMarker" (in preproc.h)
from the "psvi" field? It is set on extension elements which were not
compiled during compile-time.
Additionally, I introduced an "xsltXSLTTextMarker" to be set; and
I would like to add an "xsltLiteralResultElemMarker" as well.

Wouldn't be an explicit call to a cleanup function for stylesheet-docs
be more robust here? Should be fast enough to traverse the tree
non-recursively, descending only into element-nodes and clearing
the "psvi" fields. Even a built-in call to such a cleanup function
would be OK with me, since really big stylehssets are mostly split into
includes and imports, which aren't accessible to the caller (they are
loaded internally), thus we only need to cleanup the the main
stylesheet's doc. Would that be an option for you?

Regards,