[xslt] Files included using xsl:include

Hello all,

I have loaded three XSL files a.xsl, b.xsl, c.xsl into memory using
xmlParseMemory.

Now I have d.xsl file which includes all/some of the above xsl files
using xsl:include tag.

I have 3 questions
a) How do I know the files included in d.xsl? Is there any api to do that?
b) libxslt API's directly loads the included xsl files. Can I control
libxslt and return the pointers that I have maintained?
c) Will the same principle apply for xsl:import also?

If more clarification is required, please let me know.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Raghunath