Re: [xslt] exsl:tokenize() problem

On Thu, Mar 10, 2005 at 11:26:07PM +0100, Nicolas Mailhot wrote:
> 1. Am I doing something incredibly stupid ?

  Maybe maybe not it's hard to tell from just a fragment.
I suggest you run both stylesheets with xsltproc in -v verbose mode
and compare the output on stderr, then you will see what the
evaluation of exsl:tokenize() did, and possibly what's actually
going on.

> 2. If the answer is yes, what would be the correct way to achieve the
> same results ?
> 3. If the answer is no, did I just hit a libxslt bug ? Can it be fixed
> in the near future or should give up on this transformation ?

  it could be a bug, but I didn't dot any exslt:tokenize bug report
recently, so it seems to work as expected.