Re: [xslt] XML::LibXSLT compile error on solaris

On Mon, Jan 03, 2005 at 08:55:05AM -0800, Mark wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I'm having hard time with XML::LibXSLT module for perl, and I really could use some help from you guys as I am going
> nowhere with this.

  Posting many time the same email is simply rude ! I already blocked
5 of your mails posted the first day to the list. Very unpleasant.

> perl -MCPAN didnt work.
>
> so i tried manual perl Makefile.PL...
>
> that kept failing with
>
> running xslt-config... ok
> looking for -lxslt... no
> libxslt not found

  XML::LibXSLT is not maintained by this group. It seems to think your
library is not properly installed, period. Why ? No idea ... ask your vendor
or the maintainers of XML::LibXSLT.

> any help would be appreciated...any tips or inputs....

  We don't know, we can't tell based just on your report, it's not our
software (this list is about libxslt not the Perl bindings), and you're
posting repeatedly the exact same email over and over again which won't
help at all. Please stop !