Re: [xml] Re: [xslt] Extending EXSLT support to get the crypto part

ltdl library is a part of GNU libtool package:

http://www.gnu.org/software/libtool/manual.html#SEC45

In order to avoid symbols conflicts I added xmlsec prefix to
all the ltdl functions. This is done automaticaly using simple
sed script in the Makefile:

    Original files
	http://cvs.gnome.org/viewcvs/xmlsec/src/ltdl.h
	http://cvs.gnome.org/viewcvs/xmlsec/src/ltdl.c

    Modified files
	http://cvs.gnome.org/viewcvs/xmlsec/src/xmlsec-ltdl.h
	http://cvs.gnome.org/viewcvs/xmlsec/src/xmlsec-ltdl.c

    A patch to fix few warnings
	http://cvs.gnome.org/viewcvs/xmlsec/src/xmlsec-ltdl.patch

Also I have added a small wrapper that does few more things for me:

http://cvs.gnome.org/viewcvs/xmlsec/src/dl.c

Aleksey