Re: [xslt] Segmentation fault with an infinite loop

William M. Brack wrote:
  Could you please let the list know more details about your
configuration, and also a copy of your "ulimit -a" output?  If, in
fact, your stack space is less than 8192KB, I would suggest you
change it up to that figure and see if the problem is solved.

It sounded an interesting track to follow, until i actually checked: mh vaio:/tmp$ ulimit -a core file size (blocks, -c) 0 data seg size (kbytes, -d) unlimited file size (blocks, -f) unlimited max locked memory (kbytes, -l) unlimited max memory size (kbytes, -m) unlimited open files (-n) 1024 pipe size (512 bytes, -p) 8 stack size (kbytes, -s) unlimited cpu time (seconds, -t) unlimited max user processes (-u) unlimited virtual memory (kbytes, -v) unlimited

stack size is unlimited on my system :(
The system is a Debian GNU/Linux Sid up to date (and even more, since the packages for latest releases of libxml2 and libxslt are not yet uploaded, only awaiting sponsorship)
The kernel is a 2.4.22 with a few patches but unrelated to low-level stuff.
I don't really know what kind of informations you need about my system, so just ask if you need more.

Cheers

Mike