Re: [xslt] Mac OS X Binaries Available

Le grande pinguin wrote:
> Well, one question then: how are the Project Builder files created?
> Do you actually set up the projects manually by adding all the files
> by using the mouse based interface? Or did you find a way to script
> that part? I'm curious since i want to build Guile as a framework
> and i'd like to create the project files as part of the general
> auto-foo process.

Project Builder files are created using Project Builder ;-)

For this project I created and maintain the PB files manually,
but I've seen other projects that do it in an automated fashion
(using Makefiles).  The example I have in mind is Tcl/Tk;
the best to contact would be Daniel Steffen.

The PB files are actually just text files inside a *.pbxproj
directory, so there's no reason you couldn't generate them.
Whether there is some program or library that assists in that
process I'm not sure.

HTHs,
Steve Ball

--
Steve Ball            |   XSLT Standard Library   | Training & Seminars
Zveno Pty Ltd         |     Web Tcl Complete      |   XML XSL Schemas