[xslt] Segmentation fault w/ latest libxslt.

When testing some of my XSL scripts I stumbled onto a segmentation fault
in my mod-xslt module. This was very peculiar to me since I had the the
same XSL files work fine before. So I tried running xsltproc with the
same XSL file and it did a segmentation fault. Now this used to work
fine with the previous version of libxslt, so I guess it got broken in
1.0.29. I have managed to produce a cut down version of a reproducible
simple test case. I am attaching my sample test.xml and test.xsl files.
Just run xsltproc with test.xsl and test.xml

G.F. aka Gena01
http://www.gena01.com
<?xml version="1.0" ?>

<root>
	<element attr="aaa"/>
	<element attr="bbb"/>
</root>
<?xml version="1.0" ?>
<xsl:stylesheet version="1.0"
		xmlns:exsl="http://exslt.org/common";
                extension-element-prefixes="exsl">

<xsl:template match="root">
	<head>
		<title>Regression Test</title>
	</head>
		<xsl:variable name="nodes">
			<xsl:for-each select="element">
				<xsl:copy>
					<xsl:copy-of select="@*"/>

				</xsl:copy>
			</xsl:for-each>
		</xsl:variable>

		<xsl:for-each select="exsl:node-set($nodes)/element">
		<xsl:text> AAA </xsl:text>

		</xsl:for-each>
</xsl:template>

</xsl:stylesheet>