Re: [xslt] Re: more on the xslt namespace pipeline issue

On Thu, Apr 03, 2003 at 11:18:09AM +0200, Robin Berjon wrote:
> S Woodside wrote:
> > Here's another go at the pipeline namespace problem.
> > AxKit is 1.6.1
> > Using libxml 20425, libxslt 10019 and libexslt 710

Okay, I'm not happy at all !!! Very first thing to do is to UPGRADE :-((

Sorry, libxslt 10019 is from July 6 2002. Not taking the time
to upgrade while it's explicitely asked for in the bug reporting page
show no respects for the development and bug fixing efforts done.
Why should I look at your report in more detail or try to reproduce
the problem if you don't even do that basic step. If the bug was
already fixed, how would you know ? Even if this is a problem in the
current release you would have to upgrade anyway, so what ?
  Please have the basic courtesy to upgrade to the latest versions
and report before asking for more help !