Re: [xslt] Beginning for a security framework for libxslt - featureRequest

Hi

When I'm working with more than one
input or output file, there is somtime
the need of the "ls" funktion.

syntax could be something like:
<xsl:for-each file:select="*"/>
<xsl:value-of select="."/>
</xsl:for-each>

This should return a filelist of the actual directory.

Also an interesting question is, if the document()
function can read more then one file at once:

<xsl:xcopy-of select="document('/home/me/*.xml')"/>

For normal XML files are very small files.
Think about a directory structure with a lot of XHTML
Pages, lots of tiny XML messages.

There is one more thing i was thinking about:
"xpath in the filesystem"
<xsl:for-each
file:select="/home/me/mydocs//*[mime='text/xml'][owner='nobody')"/>
<xsl:copy-of select="document(.)"/>
</xsl:for-each>
(dumps all XML content)

thanx for reading