[xslt] xsltc + java - method - call = problem???

Hi all,

I just worked with JAVA - method - calls in my xsl -
Files and everything worked fine:

<?xml version="1.0"?>
 <xsl:stylesheet version="1.0"
   xmlns:java="java"

<xsl:variable name="resource"
select="java:util.ResourceBundle.getBundle('ApplicationResources',$language)"/>

<xsl:value-of
select="java:getString($resource,'text.title')"/>

!!! BUT !!!

the whole process is a little bit slow, that is why I
try to use the apache XSLT - Compiler (xsltc) to
compile my xsl - Files to .class - Files. And now it
is getting mysterious... - The Compiler throws the
following warnings (without generating the foo.class
file):

java org.apache.xalan.xsltc.cmdline.Compile foo.xsl
Compiler warning(s):

file:/C:/foo.xsl: Unable to resolve call to function
'java:util.ResourceBundle.getBundle'.

file:/C:/foo.xsl: Unable to resolve call to function
'java:getString'.

Compiler error(s): null

Have I made a mistake? Has anyone an idea, how to
solve the problem? Thanks in advance

Andreas