Re: [xslt] expand entities in xsltParseStylesheetFile?

Hi Daniel,

>   Problem is taht xmlSubstituteEntitiesDefault() tweak a global setting,
> in general it's not a good idea (fine in xsltproc but not in a generic
> framework)

Ok. I didn't think of threading.
Otherwise one might change the value and set it back...

>   Right the best would be to ask the parser(s) launched in
> xsltParseStylesheetFile() to operate with entity substitution.

Hmm. xsltParseStylesheetFile curently just calls xmlParseFile, so
changing this looks like making this rather complicated.

>   yes that's fine, try to make it use the same framework as the other
> serialization functions in that module for maximum code reuse, thanks !

See the attached patch.
I checked it using a hacked version of xmllint and it seems to work.

greetings
	Morus

xsltSaveResultToString.patch