Re: [xslt] libxslt, Win32, threads

From: "Daniel Veillard" <veillard@redhat.com>
>   Please check the mail archives, this generated a relatively large
> thread last  month:
>      http://mail.gnome.org/archives/xslt/2002-April/msg00093.html

I'll do that.

>   Others have suceeded doing so, maybe they can help you,

Ok.

I get the stylesheet by doing either this:

/stylesheet = xsltParseStylesheetFile((const unsigned char
*)stylefile_path);

or this:

 styledoc = xmlParseFile(stylefile_path);
 if (styledoc)
  stylesheet = xsltParseStylesheetDoc(styledoc);

regardless, xsltFreeStylesheet(stylesheet) segfaults. If I comment out the
xsltFreeStylesheet(), it never segfaults, but leaks memory like a sieve.

I'm using libXML 2.4.20 and libxslt 1.0.16, Win32 editions...

I've methodically commented out other sections of the code, put the entire
dealing-with-libxml portions in one big lock, and narrowed the problem down
to the call to xsltFreeStylesheet(). It might be something else still, but
nothing else seems to crash the program. It's an ISAPI filter, so it's a
pain in the butt to debug, and all I typically get is a hung debugger or
disassembly (and once, a BSOD, whee).

I'm looking for the experieces of others here... I'll post the
xsltfilter.cpp code if asked.

-M