RE: [xslt] python bindings on windows?

Igor,
Thanks for at least trying.
My problem is that I barely ever use Windows but use Python and libxslt
on Unix a lot, and I want to be able to use them on Windows if/when I'm
pressed into using that platform.

Maybe I'll try to install gcc on Windows and see if I can figure it out.
You used MSVC for your port of the C libraries, right?
Did you try using gcc, or do you just prefer MSVC?

Thanks,
Sam