Re: [xslt] template breakpoint complexity, release of xsldbg-0.6.4

Hi all,

Horay,the debugger is on its way!

Horay the sourceforge cvs for xsldbg is up at last!!
 see
http://sourceforge.net/cvs/?group_id=35673
or
http://cvs.sourceforge.net/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/xsldbg/

It contains some updates to be consistant with
libxslt ie WITH_DEBUGGER becomes
WITH_XSLT_DEBUGGER , and a bug that Justin
Fletcher found.

I've not had a chance to rebuild from cvs to check
my changes but it should be ok. I have checked
that the anonymous cvs works.

I've added some email lists the the sourceforge
site. Which you can register from tomorrow. (6-12
hour delay in activation of email list)

Daniel you wrote
> Yup, of course. I modified xsltconfig.h.in ,
>just check for
> WITH_XSLT_DEBUGGER being defined.

Thanks I need that, I was also thinking of a flag
in xslt-config.
I'll keep the test in my xsldbg configure.in which
reads
-------cut--------
if test "x`$XSLT_CONFIG --libs | grep breakpoint`"
!= "x"
then
    AC_MSG_RESULT(Found debugger support in libxslt)
    WITH_XSLT_DEBUGGER=1
    AC_DEFINE(WITH_XSLT_DEBUGGER)
else
   AC_ERROR(Debugger support not built into
libxslt use --with-debugger=yes as option when
configuring libxslt)
fi

bye,

Keith