[xslt] BEGINNERS PROBLEM

Hi there,

as I mentioned in the subject field I'm only a beginner in using libxml and
libxslt.  This means that all those functions seem a bit strange to me.
Therefor I searched for a simple example with only the basice structure of
opening one XML file, and one XSLT file that generates an(HTML) output file.
Problem is, I can't find this kind of example.  Does anybody have something
that could help me move on?  I don't need to much explanation, just a basic
example would do.

THX in advance,
kris