[xslt] output document difference

When I create multiple output documents, the behaviour is different in
xt and in libxslt, in the following way in particular:

a partial URI reference is treated by xt as relative to the document
being processed (probably to the input file corresponding to the
context node, I am not sure).

a partial URI reference is treated by libxslt as relative to the
style sheet containing the URI.

For example, I use xsl:include to include style fragments from a lib
subdirectory; with xt my documents (created as "out/section1.html" and
so forth) go in out/section1.html etc, and with libxslt's xsltproc
they end up as lib/out/section1 etc. if they were created with a
style sheet fragment from lib, and ./out/section5.html if created from
the main driver xsl file.

Now, I am not sure which is "correct" here, so my question is what is
the intended behaviour?

Lee

--
Liam Quin - Barefoot in Toronto - liam@holoweb.net - http://www.holoweb.net/