[xslt] Feature request: do xinclude processing when using document()

Hello,

when I launch xsltproc with --xinclude and when my stylesheet gets some
doc by using the document(uri) function, xinclude processing is *not*
done and I think that it should.

Would it be possible to do that ? I guess that we need to add a function
to libxslt to tell it to do that processing : xsltUseXInclude(.., int use)
and then we need to call that funcion in xsltproc.c. And the
xsltDocumentFunction check the "property" to decide if xinclude will
be done or not.

Cheers,
Le bouche à oreille du Net : http://www.beetell.com
Naviguez sans se fatiguer à chercher : http://www.deenoo.com