<fake> container in node-set() function (was RE: [xslt] Release of libxslt 1.0.3)

Yep, still an issue in 1.0.2.  I haven't tried in 1.0.3, but I saw the
responsible code was still there in CVS yesterday.  I thought this was
already reported.

Example:  I used the libxslt namespace for node-set since this and the exslt
implementation use the same code.

F:\>xsltproc test.xsl gsstools.xml
<?xml version="1.0"?>

F:\>type test.xsl
<xsl:stylesheet version="1.0"
 xmlns:libxslt="http://xmlsoft.org/XSLT/namespace"
 exclude-result-prefixes="libxslt">
<xsl:template match="/">
<xsl:variable name="var">
<node><node1/><node2/></node>
</xsl:variable>
<root>
<xsl:copy-of select="libxslt:node-set($var)"/>
</root>
</xsl:template>
</xsl:stylesheet>

xsltEvalVariable uses a node "fake" to contain the tree fragment.  I believe
the discussion was to move this to a doc ptr.