Re: [xslt] "text" output bug(?)

ben a écrit :

> Hello,
>
> I'm new to the list and I try to use xsltproc. I want to use it to
> transform some XML files to another format thanks to private XSL
> stylesheets.
>
> With the following case, xsltproc doesn't want to work: [...]

Hello,
I'm surprised to have no answer; today I've downloaded libxslt from CVS
(release 1.0.1) and I attach an example that shows the problem with this
release.
I hope it's enough to make me heard ;-) If you want me posting this to
somewhere else (because the list is not intended to have bug reports,
etc.), please tell me.

Notice that besides this, I find that libxslt and libxml2 are quite good
products.

Thanks,
BG

libxslt-bug.tar.gz