Re: [xslt] Problem using xsltproc

On Tue, Apr 03, 2001 at 06:16:52PM -0400, puninj cs rpi edu wrote:

> Hi Daniel
>
> I wrote two XSLT Style Sheet for reporting broken links on a web site.
>
> You can find them at:
> http://www.cs.rpi.edu/~puninj/XGMML/XSL/XSL_BL/
>
> repbl.xsl
> repblhtml.xsl
>
> I tried to use xsltproc and for some reason they don't work fine:

  Hum I have looked at them, I honnestly don't see how they are supposed
to work ...

> xsltproc repbl.xsl moorthy.gr
> xsltproc repblhtml.xsl moorthy.gr
>
> They work fine using xt, xalan and saxon.
>
> I decided to modify them and I have two new versions. You can find them at:
> http://www.cs.rpi.edu/~puninj/XGMML/XSL/XSL_BL/

  Could you tell me more about what was not working that you had to change so
I can check if libxslt need fixing, and where.

  On adifferent  but related topic, I just added an option to xsltproc
to use HTML input (basically parsing the document with the libxml HTML parser
instaed of the XML one), sounds a fun option when trying to collect data
from the Web instead of XML sources.