RE: [xslt] When will XSTL 1.0 fully implemented?

I was looking at the following URL
http://cvs.gnome.org/lxr/source/libxslt/FEATURES
which lists the current features as of Feb 17, 2001.
It said that there are still a number of features
not implemented. Maybe the list is not updated.
If so, can someone clarify this?

- Tak Sze