[xml-bindings]Push parsers in libxml2

Hi All,
	I'm researching on how to make my libxml# (aka dotgnu.xml) library
comply with the ECMA compat parsers as provided by MS .. So I took a
look at Push parsing , since we're unable to provide input output routines
for libxml2 methods otherwise . The C# stream model is inaccessible from
PInvoke (dlopen) mode .

	So I'm really interested in getting libxml# to touch 2 ends of what
it is supposed to bridge ... 1) Get it to an API similar to libxml-python,
2) Get it to emulate ECMA parsing model ..

Hoping for help,
Gopal