Re: Desktop applet windows

While I don't think that it is good idea to explicitly proscribe a
specific set of semantics for the various types, some guidelines may be
a good idea.  While not in the specification, we essentially do have a
set of de facto standards as to how the WM should behave for each of the
types, since for the most part they all try to emulate metacity and kwin
with regard to the EWMH, since these are the de facto reference
implementations.

So it may be worthwhile to document, perhaps in an appendix, what WMs
_typically_ do in response to each of the window types.

-Rob