Re: No focus on map hint

_STATE properties can be changed once the window is mapped.  But your
point is well-taken.  It doesn't work however to put it into types,
since you'd want to be able to set this hint regardless of type, and the
way the type hint works exactly one type is selected as the type to use.

So we're left with either putting it into _STATE or creating a new
top-level hint.  Which do you think would be better?

Maybe none.  The only reason I'm suggesting this is that people keep
bitching that in metacity their IM windows get focus when they pop up.
But I'm starting to think that some sort of hint would be a UI
improvement.

-Rob