Re: _NET_WM_WINDOW_TYPE_TOOLBAR moving problem

Lubos Lunak <l lunak sh cvut cz> writes:
>  If I understand _NET_WM_WINDOW_TYPE_TOOLBAR correctly, the application should
> just draw the toolbar itself and the decorations are up to the WM.

Hmm, I think toolbars are perhaps supposed to be decorated by the
toolkit rather than the WM. I seem to remember Owen bringing up this
issue before, but I don't remember the outcome for sure.

I'm pretty sure GTK still draws the toolbar decoration itself.