Re: "What's this"

IIRC Windows provides only the "what's this" for the current application
and then only if context help is available for the widget that you
click on. This help is also available (in most apps) by pressing F1
when the widget has focus.

Having it available for the whole screen would be a plus (that way you
could get it for panel applets as well as full apps). But wouldn't it
make more sense if the button (or whatever) to activate it wasn't in a
app? Perhaps somewhere on the panel or something instead?

Damon

++ 04/05/01 18:29 -0400 - Havoc Pennington: