Re: Is this list alive?

On Thu, 20 Apr 2000, Matthias Ettrich wrote:

> Paul, did you make any progress with the final draft? If you don't find the
> time to finish it within the next week, please send me the stuff you have (to
> ettrich@trolltech.com), so that I can compile a final proposal.

Sorry for not getting back on this sooner.  I do have a version that is
slightly further advanced than the 1.9d spec.  I don't think that I will
have time to do more work on it in the next few weeks so I have put what I
have up as 1.9e at:

	http://ferret.lmh.ox.ac.uk/~pdw/wm-spec/

Again, apologies for not getting more done on this,

Paul